Social Media presents an opportunity and challenge for all businesses.
The opportunity is to connect with your most ardent fans and business prospects in a way that excites and engages them, compelling them to buy from you and spread the word. When done well, you can expect a strong return-on-investment.
The challenge for all businesses seeking online customers – when social media is done poorly, or when it’s neglected, you lose your customers trust. The cost of getting it wrong can be high.
This is where we come in.
Managing your social media accounts means we become an extension of your marketing team. We write, schedule and follow up on content. We reply to conversions on your behalf. Using a mixture of software and people-power, we are able to monitor all channels and quickly capitalise on good social media coverage, and quickly negate the effects of bad social media coverage.
We’ve integrated with our clients marketing teams so well, we’ve even won awards for them!
This is how it works:
- We research and understand your market, and take a detailed look at your competition.
- We agree on use of language, tone-of-voice and key messages you want to share with your followers.
- We create content, which we can share with you in advance of posting.
- We monitor the results, allowing us to reply and engage instantly
- We send you a monthly summary of the results, as well as more frequent updates when we see something we know you’d like to be made aware of.
We are open and transparent with our pricing. The following are an indication of what you can expect to pay based on your business structure, and the work you can expect from us in return. We can always modify these to include other social channels as your business needs. All our packages are on a quarterly renewing term.
- Who it’s for: B2B (any size), smaller B2C
- Who it’s for: B2C
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.